Welcome to the ECHO Awards.
Anyone from around the globe can enter work into the ECHOs.
First step - set-up an account.
If you have registered for an ANA program in the past, then simply use those log-in credentials.
Don't have an ANA account? Create your complimentary ANA account now
Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't have an ANA account? Create one here.
Hardware is more than bling.
The PROOF. The Trophy. The Best.
Proudly display the International Award that recognizes the ENTIRE team, including strategists, data scientists, creative, and you.
The ANA International ECHO Awards offers gold, silver, and bronze trophies to winners and the conveted Diamond International ECHO Award and the Gold Mailbox.
All trophies are designed and hand-finished with craftsmanship by Society Awards. Society Awards is an American company best known for its YouTube awards and manufacturing of high-profile entertainment industry awards, including the Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award, and ANA International ECHO Awards, among others.
How can you claim your ANA International ECHO Award trophy?
As a winner of an ANA International ECHO Award, you are eligible to claim one trophy and order as many additional trophies as you would like for your team and client. (Fees and shipping may apply)
Here is the process:
- The day after the announcement of winners at the ANA International ECHO Awards Gala, each winner will receive directions via email on how to claim their International ECHO trophy.
- To claim your ANA International ECHO Award and order duplicate trophies please visit societyawards.com/ana-echo.
- Please sign in or create a new account using the same email domain used to submit your 2021 award entries.
- Select your products and select the winning category from the drop-down options.
- Awards will be shipped within four weeks of order placement.
ATTENTION 2021 ECHO WINNERS
Details on how to receive your complimentary 2021 ANA International ECHO Awards trophy was emailed to you directly and made available on Friday, April 16, 2021. Missed it, need help securing your trophy, or additional trophies please email the team at ECHOAwards@ana.net.