Welcome to the ANA International ECHO Awards.
Please login with your ANA credentials. Don't have an ANA account?
Create your complimentary ANA account here. To set your Login ID and password, follow the link and register using your work email address. Don't forget to refresh the page!
The ANA International ECHO Awards Team is here to help you with entry, judging, and general questions. Please do not hesitate to email us at (email@example.com).
Don't have an ANA account? Create one here.
Evaluation. Competition. Recognition.
DARE to win on a global scale.
Expand abroad and join the International ECHO's build brand recognition and establish credibility internationally.
2022 ANA International ECHO Awards OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
Enter Today: New Entry
Price increase on October 11th
2022 INTERNATIONAL ECHO AWARDS ELIGABILITY:
Entries must have run in market between September 1, 2020, and November 1, 2021.
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT WORK INTO THE 2022 PROGRAM?
You have put enough energy into creating great work, we want to make the entry process as easy as possible.
The process is simple:
Please read the terms and conditions before beginning the 2022 ANA International ECHO Awards entry process.
Ensure you have ANA login credential. ANA login credentials are required for login in on the ECHOAwards.org website. Click here for directions on how to create your account or retrieve your password.
Enter your work via the Online New Entry. For the best online experience while completing your entry, Google Chrome is recommended. Online New Entry Form NOW open.
Finalize and submit. It is just that simple!
2022 INTERNATIONAL ECHO AWARDS PRICING:
ANA Member Rate:
- Standard (Sept. 13, 2021, through October 11, 2021): $375 per entry
- Late (October 11, 2021, through Nov. 1, 2021): $450 per entry
- Standard (Sept. 13, 2021, through October 11, 2021): $550 per entry
- Late (October 11, 2021, through Nov. 1, 2021): $625 per entry
What happens if you win?
Celebrate! You have been recognized on a global scale for outstanding marketing!
Here is what you can expect:
- The week of February 14th, 2022, all entrants will receive personalized emails indicating if they are a winner in 2022. If you do not win this year, you will receive an email notification as well.
- All winners remain confidential. Winners are announced live during the Award Gala taking place on March 28th, 2022.
- March 29th, 2022, each winner will receive directions via email on how to claim the International ECHO trophy.
- Winners may be invited to participate in exclusive interviews, speaking opportunities, and ANA International Award promotions.
- All winner case studies are posted and promoted to ANA’s more than 30,000 members.
Tips from the International Jury:
- Avoid being disqualified. Omit agency name in your entry details and videos. Ensure entries are written in English and provide English subtitles for creative.
- Jurors score equally in three areas Strategy, Creative, and Results.
- This is not just another creative award, dive deep into data points that inspired, delivered, and demonstrated excellence. You cannot win without strong data.
- Videos help bring your submission to life. Include video when possible.
- When writing your entry, think like an expert and anticipate their questions. The jury consists of seasoned executives from around the world who find the hidden gems that moved the needle for brands and brand partners. Fluff won't cut it.
- Enter your case into more than one category. This provides a complete view of the entry and greater opportunities to win. Ensure to modify your entry to compliment the needs of each category.