Welcome to the ECHO Awards.
Anyone from around the globe can enter work into the ECHOs.
First step - set-up an account.
If you have registered for an ANA program in the past, then simply use those log-in credentials.
Don't have an ANA account? Create your complimentary ANA account now
Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions - email@example.com.
Don't have an ANA account? Create one here.
Evalutated By International Peers
Three rounds of rigorous judging.
Round One: Up to 500 judges are hand-picked from around the world. Judges are allocated entries to review and are selected with great care to ensure an equitable balance of expertise and experience. Only the most competitive entries will continue to the Finalist Round.
Finalist Round: Up to 100 judges from around the world convene in local regions, New York, and via remote access to debate a shortlist of the best work. With tremendous rigor our judges review the work in each category and vote for the work that is most deserving of a gold, silver, or bronze ANA International ECHO—and meet the minimum standards to be awarded each of these levels. It is possible not every category will be awarded all three awards.
Diamond Jury: Limited number of industry experts are hand selected from around the world to determine the prestigious winner of the year's Best In Show - The Diamond ECHO. With tremendous rigor our judges review the top scoring work, convene in a working session to discuss each entry, and vote for the coveted Diamond ECHO winner.
Past judges include experts from:
Would you like to be considered for or nominate a respected leader for the ANA International ECHO jury?
Submit your application to join the jury today.
Tips from the International Jury on Preparing Your Case Submission:
- Avoid being disqualified. Omit agency name in your entry details and videos. Ensure entries are written in English and provide English subtitles for creative.
- Jurors score equally in three areas Strategy, Creative, and Results.
- This is not just another creative award, dive deep into data points that inspired, delivered, and demonstrated excellence. You cannot win without strong data.
- Videos help bring your submission to life. Include video when possible.
- When writing your entry, think like an expert and anticipate their questions. The jury consists of seasoned executives from around the world who find the hidden gems that moved the needle for brands and brand partners. Fluff won't cut it.
- Enter your case into more than one category. This provides a complete view of the entry and greater opportunities to win. Ensure to modify your entry to compliment the needs of each category.