Login with your ANA credentials.
Don't have an ANA account? Create one here.
2020 Terms and Conditions
In order to assure the integrity of the ANA International ECHO Awards entries, protection of the Association of National Advertisers (“ANA”), and the highest standards for this industry-wide award, please be aware that by entering into the ANA International ECHO Awards you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions:
1. All entrants to the Awards represent and warrant to the ANA that their Awards entry is either original and the entrant either owns the work or the entrant has all necessary permission from the owner to enter the work in the Awards. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the ANA and the Awards shall not be liable for any trademark or copyright infringement, or infringement of any other third party’s rights, based on the Awards entry supplied by the entrant.
2. All entrants must strictly comply with the Entry Rules. Completion of a signed entry form and disclosure form, payment of the entry fee, submission of the entry for judging, and receipt of entry form will imply full acceptance by each entrant. Any material submitted in the course of entering the Awards becomes the property of the ANA and cannot be returned. Non-compliance with any of the Entry Rules may result in automatic disqualification of the entry, in the ANA’s sole discretion.
3. Timely submission of an official entry complying with the Entry Rules ensures that an entrant’s work will be reviewed and considered for recognition. No other representation or warranty is made by the ANA concerning the Awards, and all implied warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
4. By submitting your work on the website, you are not allowed to upload and distribute any document which is confidential, defamatory, obscene, breaking personal privacy regulations, infringing copyright and intellectual property rights, violating legal rights of any party or proprietary to a brand, an individual or a company (except you, the person submitting the work in his/her name). We reserve the right to delete any offending material and remove the entries from the Awards.
5. Any individual submitting his/her work through the website form cannot use false contact information details or identifying details, impersonating any person in order to mislead the awards jury.
6. Potential Awards winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (which affirms that he/she has complied with the Entry Rules) as well as a liability and publicity release, each of which, if issued, must be completed, signed, and returned promptly from date of issuance, or the entrant may be disqualified from winning the Award. Acceptance of the Award constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of his/her name and/or photograph without further compensation for advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes by the ANA, including, without limitation, displaying the entry at the Awards ceremony and/or other public places; including the entry in any Awards publication; showing the entry as part of any audio and/or visual promotion of the Awards; and making the entry available to others, alone or in conjunction with other materials, for commercial or non-commercial purposes at the sole discretion of the ANA.
7. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the ANA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers, and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Awards or acceptance of the Award and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and invasion of privacy.
8. The ANA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or suspend the Awards. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the manner and details of announcing Awards nominations and presentation of the Awards is strictly at the sole discretion of the ANA. Entrant understands that not all Awards may be presented to awardees or publicized in the same manner, and some may be presented in a ceremony and others may not, at the sole discretion of the ANA.
9. The decision of the ANA in relation to any dispute about the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition is final and we will not enter into correspondence.
10. In the event entrant wins one or several Awards, any taxes, duties, fees, and charges accrued from transportation to and from the Awards ceremony and/or shipping trophy(ies) will be the responsibility of the winner.
11. Entrant will indemnify and hold the ANA and its successors and assigned parties, harmless from and against all damages, liability, cost, judgment, damage of expense including legal fees, which may be incurred by reason of the exercise of rights herein. This indemnity shall survive the end of the ANA International ECHO Awards submission deadlines, the announcement of ANA International ECHO Awards and subsequent years. All submissions become the property of the ANA (physical submissions). Entrant may retain the Intellectual Property rights to the submission, subject to the rights granted to ANA above.
12. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Awards shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Entrant irrevocably submits to venue and exclusive personal jurisdiction in the federal and state courts in New York County, New York, for any dispute arising out of the Awards, and waives all objections to jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
13. My submission of the signed entry form constitutes my authorization to permit the ANA and the ANA International ECHO Awards to reproduce and disseminate my entry, by any means or media, and to authorize others to do so without any further obligation of any sort to me. This includes but is not limited to displaying my entry at the Awards Ceremony and/or other public places, including my entry in any publication, showing my entry as part of any audio and/or visual promotion of the ANA International ECHO Awards, and making my entry available to others, alone or in conjunction with other materials, for commercial or non-commercial purposes at the sole discretion of the Association of National Advertisers, Inc.